Picking Out Real-world Systems For Travel Photography

The next few months will be pretty hectic until the caucus on the 2nd of February. It keeps me busy, said Acker. As he travels across the region on his way to or from the latest political events, Ackers eye is always keen to lock on to anything which may make for an interesting image. I do a lot of u-turns and stand on the roof of my truck quite frequently, said Acker. He went on to explain his feelings and intentions toward his work in the Bookshelf Gallery. Its one thing to get paid to make a picture and cover a specific event or to illustrate a story, but this work is sort of everything else. These pictures represent my reactions to light and shape, said Acker. The images themselves are, as youd expect from a professional photographer, well composed and striking on their own, but what adds an extra artistic dimension is theyve been printed on wood. Theres something tactile about agriculture and the way farmers interact with the earth and equipment. I felt like the wood brought a bit of that the top insights for clear-cut solutions in stock photography natural element into the photograph in a way I cant control.

For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.bcrnews.com/2015/11/16/ingrained-images/aa3qmwe/